Lily’s Brain (1/1/2018 — Present)
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Handles incoming and outgoing communication.
- Schedules meetings, maintains Lily’s Brain’s filing systems and databases.
- Oversees the rest of the staff and keeps everyone organized.
- Assists the CEO with decision-making.
American Banking Inc. (6/17/2016 — 12/31/2017)
Executive Assistant to General Manager
- Handled incoming and outgoing communication.
- Scheduled meetings, maintained American Banking’s filing systems and databases.
- Completed other tasks, including picking up dry cleaning and delivering coffee.
YouWork LLC (1/7/2014 — 6/7/2014)
Business Development Intern
- Conducted online research using tools such as LinkedIn and Google to identify individuals and corporations that would be appropriate to potentially partner with, as a start-up company. Created information sheets for high priority targets by using online tools to complete pre-designed templates.
- Identified events that provided opportunities for networking and recruiting; attended free events as desired
- With support of marketing manager, designed content for Facebook and LinkedIn posts. Tracked and analyze social media engagement using online tools
Harvard School of Business (Fall 2014 – Spring 2016)
- Earned an MBA in Business Administrations
- Maintained a 3.8 GPA
Yale University (Fall 2010 – Spring 2014)
- Earned an economics degree
- Maintained a 3.9 GPA